The KARIA throws are thicker than the usual Turkish towels, making them perfect to use as a small blanket, a throw or a bulky scarf or shawl.
They are hand-loomed by local artisans in Turkey using 100% cotton threads, following the authentic traditional technique.
There are two weaving styles to chose from Chevron and Diamond; and two families: the ones with the gray background and the ones with the petrol background.
Materials and Features:
- 100% cotton, and not flat-woven like our Turkish towels, these are great as a throw or scarf.
- Super-versatile: Use them like a shawl, a scarf, a throw, or a blanket
- Cover up while watching a movie
- Decorate your bed with this as a spread
- Picnic or lie down at the park
- Perfect for everyday use: Airplane companion, around the shoulders, on the couch
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Hang dry or tumble dry on low
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener as they can damage the fabric.
- Turkish towels and blankets become softer and fluffier over time with more use and washings.
Please Note: Since this is not completely flat-woven, you may get pulls. Nothing to worry about. If the pulled thread is the same color as the fringe, just pull on the fringe from both sides. If it is the other color, just pull on the two sides of the throw and it should go away. If the last thread has come loose, you can snip it off, the throw won’t unravel.
80″ x 49″