This 100% biodegradable and compostable Loofah Dish Sponge replaces traditional foam and plastic sponges for dish washing and household cleaning.
How to use for dish washing: Wet and rub the loofah sponge on a dish block or pump liquid dish soap to lather up dishes. Softens in water to create a nice bubbly foam just like an ordinary sponge, but without the plastic waste.
Pair with: Sisal Kitchen Brush
- Best to rinse clean and squeeze dry after each use, then place it in a dry spot where it can drain.
- You can sanitize the sponge by soaking in boiling water for 2 minutes or microwaving the damp sponge on high for 1 minute.
- Sanitizing and cleaning your sponge can help extend its life.
Materials and Features:
- Made from loofah plants
- Multi-use: Can also be used as a natural scrubber for your body or for household cleaning
- Packaged in Kraft paper sleeve
Please Note: This is a 100% natural product made from natural fibers. If left damp it may grow bacteria and mold. Be sure to follow the care instructions, allow to dry thoroughly after use and replace when needed.